A great way to nourish tired and rough skin is to apply facial masks, specifically facial mask sheets. The function of face masks is to provide an intense nourishment of essential ingredients to help your skin become younger looking, soft and smooth.
Variety of Facial Masks
Facial mask sheets are awesome because it helps to remove dry skin from your face and impurities as well as providing moisture and nutrition to revitalize your skin. Just recently we had an excellent review of our Faifia green tea face masks by fellow blogger at Bringing Out the Beauty.
On the market today, there are several types of face masks available
- rinse off facial masks
- peel off facial masks
- facial masks in sheet form with a high concentration of essence
Directions of use differ for each type of facial mask product but there are a few common principles to keep in mind prior to and after applying face masks in order to 中童口罩 maximize the benefits of the face mask.
Face masks are skin care products that provide nutrition to the skin.
Regarding the mask sheet type of mask, the sachet contains a high concentration of ingredients and essence. So, using the mask sheet or any mask for that matter, too frequently could irritate the skin. Mask sheets are very affordable but it doesn’t mean you should just use one everyday.
The frequency of mask application should be around every 2nd or 3rd day.
Prior to Applying Facial Mask
- Double cleanse well. Even if you don’t put on make up, your facial skin is still exposed to the dirt and pollution in the air which will only fill your pores.
- Good idea to open the pores so that when you apply the facial mask, all the nutrition is immediately absorbed into your face. Cover your face with a steamy towel or soak your face with warm water and chamomile tea bag.
- Follow the directions. Apply a face mask sheet for the duration suggested in the directions.
- If you use mud face masks, apply an even layer on your face, avoiding sensitive areas such as eyes and mouth.